Surgeon and Safari in association with Netcare Rosebank Hospital’s Centre for Sports Medicine based in Johannesburg, South Africa have combined our reputable expertise in offering patients from overseas a fully inclusive medical, surgery and recuperation package for a full range of orthopaedic specialists
The Orthopaedic Center has established working relationships with the following Local and International sports bodies offering medical input and assistance to their members and sport teams
· International Society for Arthroscopic Knee & Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
· Golden Lions Rugby Team
· Cats Super 12 and Super 14 Rugby Team
· South African Rugby Football Union and the Springbok Rugby Team
· Gauteng Cricket Board and the Highveld Lions
· Indian Cricket Team
· Professional Basketball League
· Sundowns Football Club
· Orlando Pirates Football Club
· Transnet Sports School of Excellence
· South African Football Association and the National Soccer Team
Our Orthopaedic Surgeons offer general and specific surgery, not only to the sports person, but also to the individual that may not play sport at all.
International accreditation has been obtained for the training of fellows in arthroscopy and sports orthopaedics. The Orthopaedic Surgeons specialise in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery of all joints as well as joint reconstruction and replacement using the latest techniques.
· Dr Josip Cakic – Hip & Joint Replacements
· Dr Mark Ferguson – Knees, Shoulders and Sport
· Dr Gavin O'Brien - Foot and Ankle
· Dr Glen Vardi – Knees
All surgery procedures are carried out at the Netcare Rosebank Hospital, which as a fully certified private hospital has acquired the latest equipment necessary for specialized arthroscopic techniques, as well as the post-operative nursing care required for all orthopedic patients.
Medical Enquiries and Recuperation Packages
Surgeon and Safari will process all enquiries for patients travelling from overseas offering our professional service, attention to detail and personalized aftercare and support needed when recuperating away from home.
For further information contact - Lorraine Melvill Email - email@example.com