- We only use surgeons whom are qualified, certified and registered medical doctors and specialists in South Africa.
- All our surgeons are registered with their respective specialist associations and thus adhere to those professional codes of conduct as well as having no malpractice Law suits lodged against them.
- We elect to work with a select few of the top surgeons whom have successful private practises with high standards of ethics.
- These surgeons pride themselves on the quality of their work, and take time to ensure that you are comfortable with your choice and ensure that you have realistic expectations.
- The Surgeons will not perform procedures if they feel your life or health would be compromised in any way.
- We only use Surgeons who have the correct and necessary malpractice insurance coverage to operate on our overseas clients.
Practice No.: 1606417
Obstetrician and Gynecologist Surgeon
Dr. Volschenk received his medical training in South Africa. He is a fellow of the College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of South Africa and is recognized by the South African Health Professions Council as a Reproductive Medicine Specialist.
Dr. Volschenk has been a full time infertility specialist with Vitalab since September 2003. He has received post graduate training in Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom and Denmark.
Dr. Volschenk’s interests are the evaluation and treatment of the infertile couple including special interest in the microsurgical management of endometriosis and the effect on fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, the aging ovary and the various aspects of male infertility.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor – University of Pretoria
- Fellow of the College of Medicine of South Africa with Obstetrician and Gynecology Surgery.
- MBChB (Pret) Cum Laude MMed O&G (Pret) Cum Laude F.C.O.G. (S.A.) with Reproductive Medicine
- Registered as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist Surgeon with the South African Medical Association.
- Fellow of the College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is recognized by the South African Health Professions Council as a Reproduction Medicine Specialist.