- We only use surgeons whom are qualified, certified and registered medical doctors and specialists in South Africa.
- All our surgeons are registered with their respective specialist associations and thus adhere to those professional codes of conduct as well as having no malpractice Law suits lodged against them.
- We elect to work with a select few of the top surgeons whom have successful private practises with high standards of ethics.
- These surgeons pride themselves on the quality of their work, and take time to ensure that you are comfortable with your choice and ensure that you have realistic expectations.
- The Surgeons will not perform procedures if they feel your life or health would be compromised in any way.
- We only use Surgeons who have the correct and necessary malpractice insurance coverage to operate on our overseas clients.
Practice No.: 1606417
Obstetrician and Gynecologist Surgeon
Dr. Lawrence Gobetz received his medical training in South Africa.
Dr. Gobetz has been an infertility specialist with Vitalab since February 1990. He has received post graduate training in the United Kingdom and Belgium.
Dr Gobetz’s interests are the evaluation and treatment of the infertile couple including special interests in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Endometriosis including the surgical management of deep infiltrating endometriosis and Male Infertility including Spinal Cord Injuries and their effects on fertility.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor – University of Pretoria
- Fellow of the College of Medicine of South Africa with Obstetrician and Gynecology Surgery.
- MBChB (Pret) F.C.O.G. (SA) with Reproduction Medicine
- Registered as an Obstetrician and Gunecologist Surgeon with the South African Medical Association.
- Fellow of the College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and is recognized by the South African Health Professions Council as a Reproduction Medicine Specialist.